Upcoming Events!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Followers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sofies first trip to the Arcade!

This weekend we headed to the arcade with her Nana and Papa, Auntie Lani, Uncle Bryan and the girls- Katie and Arianna.  Sofie had such a great time! Here is a picture of Sofie running wild...she had no idea where to start!





Sofie loves spending time with her cousins.  Katie really enjoys watching out for her. 

Arianna had a great time!




I was glad to see that there were a lot of games that she could have fun with.  Nick and I really enjoy seeing her explore new things and try things on her own. 

Daddy and his girl! He can't wait to take her to the comic book store next.  He's already thinking of the first collection he's going to start~

BEST DADDY EVER!



She found the Sponge Bob Square Pants ride and would not move!

It's funny, each morning when we wake Sofie up there are three things she demands...before even opening her eyes-
1. Milk
2. Blank (blanket)
3. Bom Bom (Sponge Bob)



She wanted more!

This weekend, we also went to Old Towne Cowboy Days in Mesa.  We all had fun!





There were some actual iron workers- it was interesting to see them use all the old methods and create some beautiful pieces.

Sofie and I on the kiddie train.

All down main stree there are these beautiful bronze statues.  They are random and yet unique in their own way.








WE LOVE HER!!!

2 comments:

Ang said...

This child is absolutely adorable! I'm so glad you are keeping up with your blog. I love feeling connected to you guys even though we don't live close. Love you, Ang

Owl X said...

Cute pics!! Looks like you guys had lots of fun at the arcade!! Can't wait till you guys come visit!xoxo